Trimble LiveCount Software Training
This training course affords participants an opportunity to learn the basic features and functions of Trimble LiveCount software. The learning objectives will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively use this application in their workplaces.
Experience working in a Microsoft Windows environment.
Who Should Attend
Junior Estimators, Chief Estimators, Senior Estimators
The mode of instruction features an instructor-led web-based learning experience that effectively combines demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises to reinforce learning.
The class is delivered through:
Electrical: 4 (2 hour) regularly scheduled sessions.
Mechanical: 3 (2 hour) regularly scheduled sessions.
Upon successful completion of training, participants will be able to:
- Effectively navigate the application
- Configure Trimble LiveCount for effective use
- Create and modify projects
- Effectively perform count and length-based quantifications
- Session 1 - Introduction and configuration of Trimble LiveCount
- Working with electronic plans
- Menus and toolbars; Main, Project, Measurement and Annotation
- Setting up the main window
- Control panel
- Creating a project directory
- Starting a project
- Setting drawing scales
- Performing count-based takeoff – fixtures and devices
- Managing traces
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Editing count-based takeoffs
- Session 2 - Performing takeoff in Trimble LiveCount
- Annotating drawings
- Managing layers
- Performing length-based takeoff – branch conduit
- Working with disconnected points
- Editing length-based takeoff
- Adding drawings to projects
- Manipulating drawing views
- Session 3 - Additional Trimble LiveCount functionality
- Session 4 - Auto Count (electrical only)
- The Auto Count toolbar
- Establishing work areas
- Establish definition parameters
- Selecting ranges around objects (fixtures)