Trimble Field Points – Revit Training
This training course affords participants an opportunity to learn the basic features and functions of Trimble Field Points optimized for Revit. The learning objectives focus on equipping participants with the knowledge and skills to use this application in their workplaces.
Experience working with Autodesk Revit
Who Should Attend
Management, Operational Management, Construction Managers
The mode of instruction features an instructor-led virtual learning experience that is 2 hours in duration.
Upon successful completion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the workflow through the application.
- Create and modify field points.
- Import and export groups of points.
- Module 1 - The Field Points group
- Place manual points
- Place tracing points
- Place points over path
- Place grid points
- Place points over family
- Place control point
- Place points over markers
- Module 2 - Field Point utilities group
- Field point properties
- Renumbering points and grid points
- Module 3 - Annotations group
Placing annotations: manually and automatically
- Module 4 - Working with groups
- Reports group
- Importing and exporting groups of points