Trimble AutoBid SheetMetal Data Administrator Virtual Training Lab
This training course will equip students with the skills and knowledge to effectively use the features and functions of the AutoBid SheetMetal Estimating Data Administrator application in their work environments. Students will be introduced to the basics of creating construction standards, managing pricing, working with labor, and customizing reports.
Experience working in a Microsoft Windows environment.
Who Should Attend
Junior Estimators, Chief Estimators, Senior Estimators
This instructor-led classroom experience combines product demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises. The class is delivered in three ( three-hour) consecutive sessions.
Upon completion of the course, the implementer will be able to:
- Modify the data tables to accurately reflect the company’s business methods.
- Report to MS Excel via Rapid Report option.
- Session 1
- Understanding the data flow
- Wage tables
- General company settings
- Rectangular construction standards
- Session 2
- Round and oval construction standards
- Pricing: basic materials, duct pricing, library items
- Labor books
- Session 3
- Labor categories
- Modifying labor (percentage calculations)
- Rapid Report templates