Trimble AutoBid SheetMetal Bid Administrator Virtual Training Lab
This training course will equip students with the skills and knowledge to effectively use the features and functions of the AutoBid SheetMetal Estimating Bid Administrator application in their work environments. Students will be introduced to the basics of performing takeoff, generating reports and creating bids.
Experience working in a Microsoft Windows environment.
Who Should Attend
Junior Estimators, Chief Estimators, Senior Estimators
This instructor-led classroom experience combines product demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises. The class is delivered in four ( three-hour) consecutive sessions.
Upon completion of the course, the implementer will be able to:
- Effectively navigate Trimble AutoBid SheetMetal application.
- Take off ductwork, air distribution systems and duct accessories.
- Create, edit, and take off symbols, assemblies, and other company-specific takeoff items.
- Take off drawings using both OnScreen view with automatic fittings as well as manual audit trail entry.
- Perform value-engineering comparisons by changing specifications and purchase versus fabrication options.
- Generate reports.
- Report to MS Excel via the Rapid Reports option.
- Session 1
- Introduction and orientation
- Overview of AutoBid SheetMetal
- Creating a new project
- On-Screen View takeOff
- Session 2
- Hangar count
- Customizing Mouse Menus
- Session 3
- Session 4
- Rapid reports
- Backing up and copying projects
- Advanced OnScreen View techniques