Trimble AutoBid Mechanical Estimating Virtual Training Lab
This training course will equip students with the skills and knowledge to effectively use the features and functions of the AutoBid Mechanical estimating application in their work environments. Students will be introduced to the basics of performing takeoff, generating reports and creating bids.
Experience working in a Microsoft Windows environment.
Who Should Attend
Junior Estimators, Chief Estimators, Senior Estimators
This instructor-led classroom experience combines product demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises. The class is delivered in four ( three-hour) consecutive sessions.
Upon completion of the course, the implementer will be able to:
- Effectively navigate AutoBid Mechanical application.
- Take off drawings using techniques learned and practiced in the class.
- Create, edit, and take off symbols, assemblies, and other company-specific takeoff items.
- Effectively generate reports.
- Session 1
- Overview of AutoBid Mechanical
- Starting a new project
- On-Screen View TakeOff: Taking off mains and branches, elevation changes
- Session 2
- Basic Reporting Tools
- Taking off symbols and assemblies
- Audit Trail Takeoff
- Creating and Managing assemblies
- Session 3
- Creating and Managing Symbols
- Crystal Reports
- Rapid Reports
- Session 4
- Understanding Errors and Messages
- Project Multipliers
- Short Interval Planning
- Report Profiles
- Advanced Takeoff Techniques