Trimble AutoBid Mechanical Data Management Virtual Training Lab
This training course equips students with the skills and knowledge they will need to manage their AutoBid database effectively. The topics support learning objectives that focus primarily on managing data tables, pricing and reporting.
Experience working in a Microsoft Windows environment.
Who Should Attend
Junior Estimators, Chief Estimators, Senior Estimators
This instructor-led classroom experience combines product demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises. The class is comprised of three (three-hour) consecutive sessions.
Upon completion of the course, the implementer will be able to
- Effectively navigate AutoBid Mechanical application.
- Modify data tables to reflect the company’s method of doing business accurately.
- Work with Pricing Services and Supplier.
- Backup and restore data.
- Effectively create Rapid Report Templates.
- Session 1
Overview of AutoBid Mechanical Master Tables
- Wage Tables
- Labor Books
- Piping Items
- Material Specifications
- Session 2
- System and Specification Schedules
- Library items
- Fixtures and Equipment
- Pricing Service
- Session 3
- Material Multipliers
- Backing up Data
- Pricing Services
- Rapid Report Templates