Trimble Accubid Enterprise Manager Software Virtual Training Lab
The Trimble® Accubid Enterprise Manager software training – virtual course affords participants an opportunity to learn the basic features and functions of Trimble® Accubid Enterprise Manager.
Trimble Accubid Enterprise Estimating software experience
Who Should Attend
Junior Estimators, Chief Estimators, Senior Estimators, Operational Management
The learning objectives focus on equipping participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively use this application in their workplaces.
The mode of instruction features an instructor-led virtual learning experience that effectively combines demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises to reinforce learning. The class is delivered in 3 – 2hour sessions.
Upon successful completion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the three areas of Enterprise Manager (Database, Application and Security Managers)
- Create and modify specifications.
- Create and modify items and assemblies.
- Perform power searches and updates.
- Create and modify onscreen takeoff pads
- Session 1
Module 1 – Enterprise Manager Overview
- Overview of Enterprise Manager
Module 2 – Database Manager – Working with Items
- Item folder and properties
- Creating new items
- Item attributes
Module 3 – Database Manager – Working with Assemblies
- Assembly folder structure
- Creating and editing assemblies
- Session 2
Module 4 – Power Search and Update
- Performing power search and update
- Creating and storing queries
Module 5 – Application Manager – Alert Rules
- Defining alert rules
Module 6 – Application Manager – Takeoff Pads
- Creating and editing takeoff pads
- Customizing takeoff pads
- Session 3
Module 7 – Application Manager – Working with Specifications
- Defining and modifying specifications
Module 8 – Application Manager – Companies
- Create and edit companies
Module 9 – Application Manager – My Company
- Editing My Company information
Module 10 – Application Manager – Global Settings
- Editing Global Settings
Module 11 – Security Manager
- Overview of Security Manager