Trimble Accubid Enterprise Estimating Software Virtual Training Lab
The Trimble® Accubid Enterprise Estimating software training – virtual course affords participants an opportunity to learn the basic features and functions of Trimble® Accubid Enterprise Estimating. The learning objectives focus on equipping participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively use this application in their workplaces.
Previous digital estimating experience
Who Should Attend
Junior Estimators, Chief Estimators, Senior Estimators, Project Managers
The mode of instruction features an instructor-led virtual learning experience that effectively combines demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises to reinforce learning. The class is delivered in 4 – 2hour sessions.
Upon successful completion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the workflow through the application.
- Create and modify projects.
- Create and modify Designation takeoffs.
- Perform takeoff of items and assemblies using both a specification-driven and non-specification driven approaches.
- Work effectively with the features in the Extension screen.
- Effectively close an estimate by completing data entry in all the screens between Field Labor through to Quoted Material.
- Complete an estimate on the Final Pricing screen.
- Describe the procedure to creating multiple bid summaries.
- Session 1
Module 1 – Introduction to Trimble Accubid Enterprise
- The basics of Enterprise platform features
- Familiarization of system icons
Module 2 – Creating a Project
- Overview of the project module
- Creating and modifying a project
Module 3 – Creating an Estimate
- The Estimating Module
- Estimating Home Screen
- Managing Estimating Status Types
- Estimating Info Screen
- Managing Screen Layouts
Module 4 – Takeoff Screen Orientation
- Working with Takeoff Breakdowns
- Creating Typical breakdowns
- Creating a Typical Takeoff Breakdown
- Labor Factor Breakdown Category
- Input Methods of the Takeoff Screen
- Customizing Views in the Takeoff Screen
- Session 2
Module 5 – Material Takeoff
- Working with Designations
- Takeoff Methods – Specification and Non-specification Driven Takeoff
- Performing Non-specification Driven Global Item Takeoff
- Performing Takeoff of Non-specification Driven Assemblies
- Specification Driven Takeoff Process Workflow
- Specification Driven Assemblies
- Performing Takeoff Using On-Screen Takeoff Pads
- Working with Job Items
- Working with Job Assemblies
- Session 3
Module 6 – Audit Trail
- Audit Trail Defined
- Resolving Takeoff
- Modifying Existing Takeoffs
- Deleting/Restoring Takeoff
- Copying and Pasting Takeoffs
- Filtering the Audit Trail
Module 7 – Extension Screen
- Exploring the Extension Screen
- Condensed Item View
- Expanded Item View
- Re-extending the Job
- Labor Type View
- Labor Columns
- Grouping the Extension
- Filtering the Extension
- Alert rules in Extension
- Session 4
Module 8 – Completing an Estimate
- Estimate Closeout
- Field Labor
- Incidental Labor
- Labor Factoring
- Labor Escalation
- Indirect labor
- General Expenses
- Final Pricing
- Calculating Field Labor