Trimble Accubid Classic Product Database Management Virtual Training Lab
The Trimble® Accubid Classic Product Database Management training was designed to equip database custodians with the skills and knowledge to competently manage their company databases efficiently and effectively.
Trimble Accubid Classic Estimating software experience
Who Should Attend
Junior Estimators, Chief Estimators, Senior Estimators, Operational Management
The course features 3 modules of learning with learning objectives that focus on acquiring the basic skills of managing an Accubid Classic database.
The mode of instruction features an instructor-led virtual learning experience that effectively combines demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises to reinforce learning.
Learning Objectives - Database Management Fundamentals (Modules 1 - 3)
Upon successful completion of training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the structure of the item database, common assembly database, designation, and specialized takeoff libraries.
- Effectively create and modify items, common assemblies, and takeoff libraries.
- Competently create, save, and run database queries.
- Create, save, and apply screen styles.
- Effectively create, save, modify, and assign sort codes to items.
- Describe and demonstrate methods for updating material pricing in databases.
- Session 1
Module 1 – Database Management Principles
- Database Manager
- Copying a database
- Item database structure
- Item database fields
- Item database modifications
- Common assembly structure
- Common assembly modifications
- Managing database directories
- Protecting databases through backups
Module 2 – Advanced Database Management
- Modifying designation and specialized takeoff libraries
- Quick update
- Multiple adjustment columns
- Database utilities
- Screen styles
- Database queries
- Sort codes
Module 3 – Managing Database Pricing
- Price update
- Price updating methods
- Updating prices using CSV files