Trimble Accubid Classic Estimating Software Virtual Training Lab – Fundamentals
The Trimble® Accubid Classic Estimating software training – Fundamentals virtual course affords participants an opportunity to learn the basic features and functions of Trimble®Accubid Classic Estimating software.
Previous estimating experience
Who Should Attend
Junior Estimators, Chief Estimators, Senior Estimators, Operational Management, Construction Managers, Project Managers
The learning objectives will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively use this application in their workplaces.
The mode of instruction features an instructor-led virtual learning experience that effectively combines demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises to reinforce learning. The class is delivered through 4 (2 hour) sessions that are regularly scheduled.
Upon successful completion of training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the workflow through Trimble® Accubid estimating software
- Create and modify default jobs.
- Create and complete new estimate job files.
- Understand and navigate the item and common assembly databases.
- Perform takeoff using 8 of the available modes of takeoff.
- Perform functions within the Extension screen.
- Complete the closing process of an estimate through the bid closing screens: Direct Labor through to Quoted Material.
- Complete a bid using the Final Pricing screen.
- Session 1
Module 1 – Introduction to the Trimble Accubid Estimating System
- Schedule screen
- Navigating through the Trimble Accubid Estimating System
Module 2 – Understanding the Database Structure
- Item and Common Assembly database
- Item Database structure
- Database item fields
- Common Assembly structure
Module 3 – Starting a New Estimate
- The default job
- Job schedule screen
- The Job Information screen
- The Notes screen
Module 4 – Takeoff Screen
- The Takeoff screen
- The breakdown area and selecting the takeoff breakdown
- Labor Factor breakdown
- Creating a typical breakdown
- Takeoff process workflow
- Session 2
Module 5 – Material Takeoff
- Item and Common Assembly takeoff
- Temporary Item and Temporary Assembly takeoff
- Designations takeoff: Fixture Designations and Distribution Designations
- Specialized Takeoff Library takeoff: Feeder Conduit & Wire and Branch Conduit & Wire
- Session 3
- Session 4
Module 8 – Completing a Job
- Incorporating labor costs – Direct, Incidental
- Labor Factoring screen
- Labor Escalation
- Indirect Labor
- Adding or modifying subcontractor quotes
- Incorporating General Expenses
- Adding and modifying quoted material quotes
- Closing the bid
- Price Summary screen
- Bid Breakdown screen
Module 9 – Introduction to Multiple Bid Summaries
- Creating a bid summary.