Trimble Accubid Classic Estimating Software Training – Expanded
The Trimble® Accubid Classic Estimating software training – Expanded offering was designed to afford users already equipped with a sound understanding of the basics of Trimble® Accubid Estimating software, an opportunity to expand on those basic skills by introducing them to more advanced features, functions, and techniques.
Moderate proficiency in Trimble® Accubid Classic Estimating software
Who Should Attend
Junior Estimators, Chief Estimators, Senior Estimators
The small class sizes are instructor-led, hands-on experiences that provide attendees with a rich and rewarding experience to improve their knowledge and understanding. The result of which will be increased productivity gains in the workplace. The course is delivered over two consecutive days.
Upon successful completion of the training lab, participants will be able to:
- Manage their job schedules.
- Create and modify job settings.
- Understand advanced database management topics.
- Understand and demonstrate advanced takeoff topics and procedures.
- Understand and perform various functions within the Extension screen.
- Accurately allocate costs to multi-level breakdowns.
- Understand the bid closing screens and their functions: Direct Labor through to Quoted Material.
- Accurately demonstrate the creation and modification of multiple bid summaries.
- Accurately demonstrate the functions of the Bid Breakdown screen.
- Understand and demonstrate features to export information from Accubid.
- Module 1 - Managing the job schedule
- Modifying Job Schedule screen styles
- Filtering the Job Schedule screen
- Sorting the Job Schedule screen
- Modifying the default job
- Working with multiple job directories
- Module 2 - Job settings
- Options – Takeoff tab, file location tab, job schedule tab, extension tab, database tab, security device tab, file location tab
- Automatic recovery file
- Common extension views
- Backup files
- Job screen styles
- Printing job reports
- Report styles
- Module 3 - Database
- Managing multiple databases
- Copying databases
- Takeoff library structures
- Relationship of dependencies of takeoff libraries
- Quick update
- Module 4 - Advanced takeoff
- Copying and pasting takeoffs
- Substituting items and assemblies
- Introduction to power substitution
- Merging takeoff through Job and Enhanced merge
- Module 5 - Extension
- Re-extending the job
- Labor columns
- Locking values at extension
- Grouping and filtering the extension
- Unit price grouping
- Setting unit price group defaults
- Material adjustment defaults
- Module 6 - Multiple bid summaries
Creating multiple bid summaries
- Module 7 - Closing a job
- Direct labor screen
- Incidental labor screen
- Labor Factoring screen
- Labor escalation screen
- General expenses
- Quoted materials
- Final Pricing screen
- Price Summary screen
- Module 8 - Allocating costs in multi-level breakdowns
Allocate costs to multi-level breakdown
- Module 9- Bid breakdown
Creating unit prices in the Bid Breakdown screen
- Module 10 - Exporting from Trimble Accubid
- Exporting to MS Project and MS Excel
- Exporting to Accubid Integrator
- Exporting material database to suppliers
- Exporting to NetPricer link