Trimble Accubid ChangeOrder Software Virtual Training Lab
The Trimble® Accubid ChangeOrder Software virtual course affords participants an opportunity to learn the basic features and functions of the Trimble® Accubid Classic Change Order software. The learning objectives will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively use this application in their workplaces.
Change order experience
Who Should Attend
Junior Estimators, Chief Estimators, Senior Estimators, Operational Management, Construction Managers, Project Managers
The instruction takes place in an instructor-led web-based environment with an approach that effectively combines demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises to reinforce learning. The instruction is delivered over 4 – 3hr sessions.
Upon successful completion of training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the workflow through Trimble® Accubid software.
- Create and modify project and global default jobs.
- Understand and navigate the item and common assembly databases.
- Perform takeoff using 8 of the available modes of takeoff.
- Perform functions within the Extension screen.
- Complete the closing process of an estimate through the bid closing screens: Direct labor through to Quoted Material.
- Complete a change order using the Totals screen.
- Session 1
Module 1 – Introduction to the Trimble Accubid System
- Schedule screen
- Navigating through the Trimble Accubid System
Module 2 – Understanding the Database
- Item and Common Assembly database
- Item Database structure
- Database item fields
- Common Assembly structure
Module 3 – Setting Up Defaults
- Create and modify Global Defaults.
- Create and modify Project Defaults.
- Job Schedule screen
- The Job Information screen
- The Notes screen
Module 4 – Creating a New Project
- Create and save new projects.
- Session 2
Module 5 – Takeoff Screen
- Workflow through the takeoff process
- Create and modify takeoff breakdowns
- Labor factoring
- The item and common assembly database
- Perform takeoff using available takeoff options
- Session 3
Module 6 – Audit Trail
- Describe the functions of the audit trail.
- Modify and rename takeoffs.
- Filtering the audit trail.
- Deleting takeoffs.
- Change takeoff breakdowns.
- Copy and paste takeoffs.
- Substitute items and assemblies.
Module 7 – Extension Screen
- Exploring the Extension Screen
- Consolidated Item view
- Re-extending the job
- Labor columns
- Locking values at Extension
- Grouping the Extension
- Session 4
Module 8 – Completing a Change Order
- Incorporating labor costs – Direct, Incidental
- Labor Factoring screen
- Labor Escalation
- Indirect Labor
- Adding or modifying subcontractor quotes
- Incorporating General Expenses
- Adding and modifying quoted material quotes
- Closing the Change Order
- Totals screen