Download the release notes for all updates and enhancements.
EC-CAD Updates and Improvements:
- A new command has been provided: “EC OBJRELUPDATE” to help correct the occasional issues where AutoCAD MEP does not provide the correct graphical representation. This new command was added into two locations for your convenience:
- To the Load Catalog dropdown
- To the Duct Modify ribbon when you make a selection set in your drawing. *Note that this command will only update the selected entities.
- Pipe and Duct Spools can now be renamed via the Fabrication Palette.
- The Auto Legend Definition Spool General Option has been added to the ECTools tab.
DuctMaker Updates and Improvements:
- Alignment Marks - The Round Loloss Cross, Tee, and Tap will now have 6 Alignment Marks and 6 Hole Alignment Marks.
- Adjustment Width and Adjustment Depth was added to the list of Rectangular End Cap parameters in DuctMaker parts creation
- New Label Improvements:
- A new Type property “# of Gores” has been added
- The “Tap Base Diameter” label property has been updated to include additional values
- Ability to sort label profiles
- Four new plasma drivers have been added to the software.
- Esab – Vision Type 2
- PPICNC 5X Type 2
- Thermal Dynamics iCNC Type 1
- Thermal Dynamics iCNC Type 2