- This event has passed.
Brew and Learn Workshop Denver 2018
We hope you can join us at ViewHouse in Centennial, CO on June 12th for our FREE Trimble Buildings Brew & Learn Workshop!
Hosted by Trimble Buildings experts, you’ll learn about the latest advanced, cutting-edge technologies in the construction industry through interactive discussion and demonstrations. Become familiar with the benefits of 3D laser scanning, field layout technologies, construction estimating, project management, and CAD detailing, utilizing SysQue.
11:00AM – 12:00PM Welcome/General Session
12:00PM – 12:30PM Lunch
12:30PM – 3:30PM Workshop
3:30PM – 4:30PM Hands-on Demos & Happy Hour
7101 S. Clinton St.
Centennial, CO 80112
What to Expect
Field Layout Technologies
Trimble Buildings experts present the latest cutting-edge layout technologies in the construction industry. The latest release of Trimble Field Link is the definitive construction layout solution for the building contractor, no matter your layout instrument:
Do you currently use Trimble layout solutions? If so, come and get refreshed on the use of your layout tool and pick up on some tips and tricks you might not be aware of!
3D Laser Scanning
Learn how 3D laser scanning technologies are being utilized by building contractors and engineers in a BIM-driven industry.
- Create your own 3D models from scan data
- Collect as-built information
- Perform visual clash detection with existing conditions
- Implement QA/QC requirements
Win more bids, reduce errors and collaborate effectively on your next project with Tekla Structures. Built with reliable and truly constructible information, our tools will ensure the accuracy of your estimates, enable productive and profitable pour breaks, provide detailed and fabrication-ready information, integrate with your layout and scanning solutions as well as create precise, coordinated construction documentation automatically.
Overview of MEP detailing solutions including SysQue
Whether you are new to BIM and don’t know where to start, or have been utilizing BIM processes for years, Trimble has the detailing solutions to help take your BIM practices to the next level.
- Revit – If you are using Revit for design, then Trimble SysQue is your go-to for all your detailing needs. SysQue provides MEP designers and contractors with a seamless workflow from design to fabrication to construction while providing a high-level of detail within your model.
- AutoCAD – If you are just getting started with BIM and utilizing AutoCAD then Trimble PipeDesigner and DuctDesigner 3D can help you accelerate your BIM adoption.
- AutoCAD MEP – If you are utilizing AutoCAD MEP then you can take advantage of design-build workflows between AutoCAD MEP and EC-CAD
Overview of estimating software
- WinEst – A database-driven cost estimating platform that empowers the construction estimator to create, manage and update cost estimates in real-time.
Overview of Trimble CrewSight
- Because labor costs can contribute up to 40% of total project costs, construction managers need to have total confidence in the sources of those costs. With Trimble CrewSight, project leads have the ability to clearly see and analyze the actual hours a crew is on site, what zones of the site crews are working and ensure that everyone on site has proper clearance to be there.
Plans changed and can’t make it to the event? We’re happy to set up an appointment at a location of your choice. Contact us today!