Brew and Learn Workshop 2018 Charlotte, NC
We hope you can join us at NoDa Brewing Company in Charlotte, NC on September 11th for our FREE Trimble Buildings Brew & Learn Workshop!
Hosted by Trimble Buildings experts, you’ll learn about the latest advanced, cutting-edge technologies in the construction industry through interactive discussion and demonstrations. Become familiar with the benefits of field layout technologies, 3D laser scanning, project management, mixed reality, and CAD detailing, utilizing SysQue.
11:00AM – 11:30AM Welcome/General Session
11:30AM – 12:30PM Lunch
12:30PM – 3:30PM Workshop
3:30PM – 4:00PM Hands-on Demos & Happy Hour
What to Expect
Field Layout Technologies
Trimble Buildings experts present the latest cutting-edge layout technologies in the construction industry. The latest release of Trimble Field Link is the definitive construction layout solution for the building contractor, no matter your layout instrument:
Do you currently use Trimble layout solutions? If so, come and get refreshed on the use of your layout tool and pick up on some tips and tricks you might not be aware of!
3D Laser Scanning
Learn how 3D laser scanning technologies are being utilized by building contractors and engineers in a BIM-driven industry.
- Create your own 3D models from scan data
- Collect as-built information
- Perform visual clash detection with existing conditions
- Implement QA/QC requirements
Introduction to Trimble Connect for Hololens
Mixed Reality technology blends real-world objects with digital content, interactively, and in real-time. The AEC industry is using the technology to visualize 3D design earlier, rapidly iterate on design ideas in 3D, and overlay designs on the real world for clash detection.
Overview of MEP detailing solutions including SysQue
Whether you are new to BIM and don’t know where to start, or have been utilizing BIM processes for years, Trimble has the detailing solutions to help take your BIM practices to the next level.
- Revit – If you are using Revit for design, then Trimble SysQue is your go-to for all your detailing needs. SysQue provides MEP designers and contractors with a seamless workflow from design to fabrication to construction while providing a high-level of detail within your model.
- AutoCAD – If you are just getting started with BIM and utilizing AutoCAD then EC-CAD can help you accelerate your BIM adoption.
- ProjectSight – One Tool. Total Control. When it comes to project management, control is everything. ProjectSight unifies the field and office with a single-source of truth for collaboration up and down the project team from the GC, sub, architect, engineer, and owner.
Plans changed and can’t make it to the event? We’re happy to set up an appointment at a location of your choice. Contact us today!