Trimble Introduces SysQue v8.3, with powerful enhancements and new features that digitize MEP workflows
Trimble is excited to announce the release of SysQue version 8.3, a feature-packed release for MEP contractors that introduces brand new functionality aimed at driving greater efficiency in your modeling workflows. With these updates, as well as enhancements announced earlier in 2021, SysQue digitizes and extends contractors’ mechanical, electrical, and duct workflows from design to the shop floor.
With SysQue v8.3, MEP detailers can…
- Increase electrical efficiency and productivity with the ability to easily configure in wall assemblies and save configurations as company standards, and place them in the model at accurate elevations.
- Standardize project setup and deliverables with the new SysQue Model Manager, a tool developed in collaboration with KLH Engineers, which leads to a more productive SysQue environment and results in a streamlined project workflow. (VDC Pro+ Exclusive feature)
- Model with more efficiency and accuracy by using parametrically improved duct fittings designed specifically to Trimble FabShop software standards
- Produce pipe CAM files directly from the Revit model with new PypeServer integration
- Easily model and fabricate runs with new stub 90 bends
Did you miss our previous 2021 version announcements? Benefits achieved earlier this year include:
- “SysQue Pause” and keyboard shortcuts make working in both Revit and SysQue more efficient
- Local, global, and off settings allow for efficient duct run modifications, and new options to fill flange corners facilitate precise, efficient coordination
- Detail electrical models more accurately using new 2-, 3-, and 4-Point saddle functionality
- Get an accurate count of all valve assemblies using upgraded pipe functionality, and a new “Allow Slope Adjustment” option defines whether joints are in a pitched piping system
Trimble SysQue v8.3 is available for all MEP contractors in North America now. MEP contractors can request a demo online at https://mep.trimble.com/sysque, or join us for our What’s New in 8.3 webinar on September 15th at 8 AM PT.