The learning objectives will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively use this application in their workplaces.
The mode of instruction features an instructor-led virtual learning experience that effectively combines demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises to reinforce learning. The class is delivered through 4 (2 hour) sessions that are regularly scheduled.
Upon successful completion of training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the workflow through Trimble® Accubid estimating software
- Create and modify default jobs.
- Create and complete new estimate job files.
- Understand and navigate the item and common assembly databases.
- Perform takeoff using 8 of the available modes of takeoff.
- Perform functions within the Extension screen.
- Complete the closing process of an estimate through the bid closing screens: Direct Labor through to Quoted Material.
- Complete a bid using the Final Pricing screen.