The learning objectives focus on equipping participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively use this application in their workplaces.
The instruction takes place in an instructor-led classroom with an approach that combines demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises to reinforce learning. The instruction is delivered in one day.
Upon successful completion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the three areas of Enterprise Manager (Database, Application and Security Managers).
- Create and modify specifications.
- Create and modify items and assemblies.
- Perform power searches and updates.
- Create and modify onscreen takeoff pads