- When importing from Trimble® DuctDesigner 3D®, the Burn/Don’t burn option for round fitting collars now works as expected.
- Labels will now print liner thickness with 2 decimal places.
- The software will now place the proper connectors on a rectangular body with a tap (instead of swapping them).
- For round offset fittings #318 and #320, a dimensional offset value has been added to the labels.
- Taps will now be included in the shipping list as expected.
- When entering the exiting end of drop cheek elbows larger than the entering end, the exiting end connector now updates properly.
- Under some circumstances, an invalid error message displayed when entering flex connector fittings. This message has been removed from the system.
Trimble® Tracking for Vulcan
The Trimble Tracking for Vulcan software now includes compatibility with Android™ mobile devices.