- The Let’s Get Started document provides abbreviated steps required to install this update. While this document provides some information, it is not all-inclusive.
- The Update Installation Instructions document is available under the Printed Documentation link on the installation DVD. Trimble recommends that you print, review, and follow the instructions to ensure that the DuctDesigner 3D program runs properly after installation.
- Trimble also highly recommends that you review the ReadMe document, which is available on the DuctDesigner 3D installation DVD. This document contains additional helpful information pertaining to this release.
- Print and review the Important Backward Compatibility Notice.
This release of DuctDesigner 3D® incorporates compatibility with the following Autodesk 2015 suite of products:
- AutoCAD® 2015
- AutoCAD® Architecture 2015
- AutoCAD® MEP 2015
This version of DuctDesigner 3D is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 7 and Windows 8 operating systems.
Your version of AutoCAD must correspond with the proper version of DuctDesigner 3D, as well as the operating system (32 or 64 bit).
- When duct or fittings are drawn with insulation, the Properties tab on the DD3D™ Dashboard now displays the duct/fitting elevation for selected entities (instead of the insulation elevation).
- Transition Annotation Advanced Options settings are retained when modified during annotation placement.
- This release includes a new streamlined startup of the DuctDesigner 3D application. You will notice a marked improvement from previous releases in the time required to load/start the application