- AutoCAD® 2013
- AutoCAD® Architecture 2013
- AutoCAD® MEP 2013
It will not work with previous versions of these applications.
- The Tekla® Structures export can be used to share your model with other Building Information Modeling applications without the need for using a viewer. This export format includes all PipeDesigner 3D properties in the export.
- The Tekla® BIMSight export creates an export file that can be imported into the Tekla® BIMSight software. This software application allows you to combine, view, and check building information.
Trimble® Field Fitting Input Verification
The DuctDesigner 3D, release 2013 v2 software includes an option that allows you to flag specific fittings for the Trimble Field Fitting software application. These flags are exported to the Vulcan software.
This command is located under DD3D™ Entities > Flags > Field Verify. When you execute this command, you can select the objects in your drawing you want the flag applied to.
For more information on Trimble Field Fitting Input, contact your Trimble sales representative at 1-800-441-2840.
Note: Although the verify command is included in this release of the DuctDesigner 3D software, the Vulcan software functionality will be available in the next release of that software (Vulcan 2013 v2). Look for an update to your Vulcan software release before the end of this year.
- Radius Throat/Radius Heel Rectangular Elbow
- Radius Throat/Square Heel Rectangular Elbow
- Square Throat/Angle Heel Rectangular Elbow
- Square Throat/Radius Heel Rectangular Elbow
- Square Throat/Square Heel Rectangular Elbow
Note: When you select the fitting from the DD3D™ Palette, the default angle can be changed on the Properties tab.