The Enterprise, version 6.4, software is compatible with the following applications:
- Trimble® Accubid LiveCount™ Software, Version 4.0.1 - the LiveCount application allows you to use an electronic project drawing to measure and count items.
- Trimble® PipeDesigner 3D® Software Integration - the Enterprise software includes the ability to import drawing data from a Trimble® PipeDesigner 3D® drawing. Refer to the online help in each of the software applications for detailed instructions.
- Hard Dollar Software Integration - the Enterprise software includes a seamless integration with the Hard Dollar software. Data is automatically passed to the Hard Dollar database through a web service; nothing is required within the Enterprise software.
Enterprise Estimating Software
- Several processes have been optimized to allow for faster processing in the Enterprise software. These include:
- Opening a project
- Copying and Pasting takeoffs
- Resolving takeoffs
- When quantity values are changed to a negative value in TakeOff, all values in the Extension update properly.
- Profiles no longer display by default in the Extension screen.
Enterprise Estimating/Enterprise Manager
- You can now set up a specification using -0- as your default size.
- The United Kingdom is now available in the Country list (as well as additional countries).
Database Manager: You can now use the right-click menu to Add Labor Types in the Item Editor.
Install Update Recommendation
Depending on the version you are upgrading from, the update may take additional time. Trimble recommends that you install software updates during the least busy time of your day. Refer to the Update Installation Instructions document for more information.