The following additional modifications are included in this release of the Classic software.
- When doing a takeoff with Save after takeoff turned on, it was sometimes possible to see an error indicating that the application cannot save the file. This has been corrected.
- In some circumstances it was possible to have the application become unresponsive after attempting to edit a work breakdown in Estimating from LiveCount. This now behaves as expected.
- When switching jobs in Estimating or Change Order it was possible for the user selected probe to reset. This now works as expected.
- When editing an assembly it was possible to no longer be allowed to change the Drawing Breakdown. This has been corrected.
- Enhanced Job Merge would sometimes consolidate takeoffs in the incorrect order. This now works as expected
- A new field code was added referencing the Job Description from the Job Info screen for use within the Notes or Quotepad screens.
- When manually selecting specific cells on the Extension screen, the Sum displayed in the status bar could be incorrect. This has been corrected.
- When exporting to Microsoft Excel it was possible for numeric values to be displayed as dates. This now behaves as expected.
- When exporting a Job via the Integrator to some accounting packages, the generated file would sometimes not display any dollar amount. This now functions as expected.
- Due to a rare problem with the job converter, it was possible for a ChangeOrder job to not have any editable fields when viewed from the schedule. This has been corrected.
- Reports were not correctly printing when a reference field within it had been left blank. This was corrected.
Time And Material Billing
- When importing in clients into the application, it was possible for the incorrect country to be assigned to the address. This has been corrected.
- When attempting to save a report as a pdf file, it was possible for the application to not remember the last selected folder path. This now works as expected.
- In some cases it was possible for a Rescan to not find new job files. This now functions as expected.
- To save time, a Clear All button was added to the Work Management tab of the Company Information dialog.