What's New in cadLive 11.0.1
- Support for AutoCAD 2013 (32-bit) and AutoCAD MEP 2013 (32-bit)
- Support for Accubid 11.0.1
What's New in cadLive 11
- Support for AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD MEP 2012
- Support for Accubid Estimating 11 and ChangeOrder 11
- Marker color will apply to AutoCAD MEP 2012 objects. Previously only the hide maker color worked.
- New cadLive Attach utility that allows for the creation of drawings with raster images attached, scaled and rotated. Simply add a list of raster images and drawings are created. This will greatly assist in taking off raster images with cadLive by shorting the drawing creation process.
- General program fixes
What's New in cadLive 10.0.3
- Support for AutoCAD 2011 (32-bit) and AutoCAD MEP 2011 (32-bit)
- Support for Accubid 10.0.3
- Fixed error when quantifying AutoCAD MEP cable tray objects
What's New in cadLive 10.0.2
- cadLive no longer checks for case for AutoCAD profile names.
- Supports Accubid 10.0.1 and Accubid 10.0.2.
- Support for Windows 7.
What's New in cadLive 10.0.1
- Requires (and supports) Accubid 10.0.1
- Fixed error copying MDB files upon install, under certain conditions.
- Fixed issue of job schedule screen not appearing due to being displayed off screen. This was caused by closing the application from a right-click on the taskbar.
- Improved job conversion from v9 to v10
What's New in cadLive 10
- Support for Accubid Estimating 10, ChangeOrder 10, 32-bit versions of AutoCAD 2010 and AutoCAD MEP 2010.
- Support for raster takeoff, including PDF, TIF, JPG and more.
- New tool palette to assist with raster takeoff.
- Easily switch between raster and vector profiles. Drawing background color, crosshair color, cadLive marker and task type are saved within each profile.
- Support for Property Sets in AutoCAD MEP 2010.
- Improved performance.
- Undrawn routings are recreated between revised drawings when using cadLive with Accubid Estimating.
- Improved support for AutoCAD's dynamic blocks.
- Wrap text option for the Takeoff Workspace and Component Manager.
- Ability to right-click on more than one mark only task and change them to tasks without a component.
- Allow blocks that consist solely of an attribute definition to be considered when using work areas.
- ChangeOrder: Task Completion Check will not show tasks from the base estimate.
- ChangeOrder: Locate object will work on deleted objects.
- Wording changes:
- Export & Import of tasks renamed to Save and Apply
- Symbol name and ABS Properties in Define task rules dialog renamed to Block name and MEP Properties.