How do I bring modified Master Material Multipliers into a specific project?
Tip - When changes are made in the Masters, they are not automatically copied to existing projects. You must manually copy them using the procedures below.
To bring Master Material Multipliers into a current project, follow these steps:
- In the AutoBid Mechanical main window, click Reports.
- Click Project Material Multipliers.
- Click the Copy/Save As button.
- In the Copying Material Multipliers window, make sure Step 1 From Master is selected.
- In Step 2, select the Update Multiplier Values only option button. This updates the values in your current project based on those changed in the masters.
Note: If in Step 2 you select, Append any new Material Multiplier rows, only new values will be added to your project.