Enterprise Known Issues
- Side-by-side configuration error when opening Accubid License Administrator
Download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 (x86) Redistributable and try again.
- The program is frozen at the splash screen.
Download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 32-bit and 64-bit and try again.
- Cannot connect to Enterprise server.
Check the time on the server and on the workstation. Make sure the time is synchronized and is within 1 minute.
- Cannot share Accubid Licenses over network.
Download and run the RPC Registry fix. Then, restart computer.
- Takeoff screen, grids, and icons appear distored in Windows 10.
Right-click Desktop > Display Settings > Change the size of text, apps, and other items to 100% magnification.
Sign out, log back in, and try again.
- Cannot Export via Integrator.
Download and install the latest version of the Trimble Integrator. This is now contained in a seprate installer.
- Enterprise Vendor Update with NetPricer does nothing when requesitng for prices.
Download AccSupplierPricingServer.dll and replace this file in the C:\Program Files\Trimble\Enterprise directory on the server. Restart the server once all users are off and try again.
- Enterprise is slow after upgrading.
The Enterprise 6.8.0 upgrade enabled full logging during the upgrade process. Disable full logging by deleting AccConfigData.config from C:\ProgramData\Accubid\Enterprise\Configuration Files\v.006.008.000\ on the server. Restart the server once all users are off.
- Unable to delete assemblies with no data dependencies (error message says otherwise).
Upgrade to Enterprise 6.8.0.