Can I change standard duct lengths in the AutoBid SheetMetal software?
Because some shops fabricate ducts at lengths other than those available in the master AutoBid SheetMetal database, you have the flexibility of changing lengths to suit your shop's requirements.
- Open the Global Data Administrator module.
- Go to Company Settings / General Company Settings.
- In the Company Settings dialog, click the Transitions & Rect Full tab. This tab allows you to define how transition fittings are handled in the AutoBid SheetMetal software. Note: Keep in mind that these are global settings and affect all jobs.
- In the Rectangular Full Piece Duct Lengths (unit of measurement) panel, enter the appropriate lengths in each of the fields.
- Click OK when you are done.