Can I customize the different grids?
AllTrak™ allows you to customize your asset grids so only the data you want to view is displayed. You can add almost any field to the asset grid as you find necessary.
Customizing Asset Grids
In any asset grid, right-click to display the pop-up menu.
- Click on Customize asset grid. The Customization window displays.
- In the Customization window, click on the field you want to add to the grid.
- Drag it to the column header where you want the field header placed. Two arrows will display when the field is in a location where it can be dropped. Release your mouse.
The column is added to your grid.
Removing fields from the grid
Undesired fields can easily be removed;
- Open the Customization window and then click on the column header you wish to remove.
- Drag it to the Customization window and release your mouse.
You can select to have all Location grids the same
- Click on Tools
- Select Apply Grid Customizations to All Locations