How do I change the default AutoBid SheetMetal password? Can I also change employee passwords?
You can change employee information (including the defaults); however, you must have proper security rights to change login information in the database.
- Open the AutoBid SheetMetal Global Data Administrator.
- Go to Company Settings / Employee List.
- In the Employees dialog, click on the employee name you want to modify and then click the lock button on the toolbar.
- Modify the required information in the Security Options dialog. Note: If you are changing a password (or login name), make note of your changes so you can inform the necessary parties of the change.
- Click OK.
- Close the Employees dialog. Your changes take place immediately. The next time the software is opened, the new credentials must be used.
Caution - Use extreme care when modifying any user login information. You may inadvertently lock yourself or another employee out of the application.