- 300° vertical field of view simplifies overhead work.
- Autostationing™ lets the system self-locate. No leveling required.
- Highly visible green laser lets you mark the spot easily.
- See what the instrument sees with Trimble VISION technology
- Trimble Field Link 2D provides guided workflows
- Runs on a standard tablet computer
Easy Set Up
No matter where the tool is placed, setup is fast and automatic. Set the RPT600 on a tripod or attach it to a stationary element on the worksite. Trimble Autostationing technology lets the system self-locate relative to the project you are working on. No leveling required.
No Eye Piece
Step away from the instrument and see what the instrument sees right on your rugged tablet. Point, visualize, and position the instrument from wherever you happen to be standing.
Highly Visible Green Laser
The highly visible laser dot lets you measure without a prism on a wide range of surfaces.
What's in the Box?
The Trimble Rapid Positioning System includes the Trimble RPT600 Layout Station and Trimble Field Link for MEP. The Trimble RPT600 Layout Station with Trimble Field Link for MEP software measures distances and finds positions on the construction jobsite. It’s a tool designed and engineered—from scratch—to meet all your unique layout needs including:
- Equipment pads
- Cable Trays