The mode of instruction features an instructor-led web-based learning experience that effectively combines demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises to reinforce learning.
The class is delivered through 4 (3 hour) consecutive sessions.
Upon successful completion of training, participants will be able to:
- Effectively navigate the application
- Configure Time and Material Billing
- Create and modify default jobs
- Create and complete new estimate job files
- Effectually navigate the item and common assembly databases
- Create new jobs types: work order, invoices, quotation
- Perform takeoff of items, common assemblies, temporary items and assemblies, quick takeoff codes
- Describe the functions within the Extension screen
- Re-extend pricing and labor unit values
- Effectively close a work orders and create invoices