The mode of instruction features an instructor-led web-based learning experience that effectively combines demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises to reinforce learning.
The class is delivered through:
- Electrical: 4 (2 hour) regularly scheduled sessions.
- Mechanical: 3 (2 hour) regularly scheduled sessions.
Upon successful completion of training, participants will be able to:
- Effectively navigate the application
- Configure Trimble LiveCount for effective use
- Create and modify projects
- Effectively perform count and length-based quantifications