The mode of instruction features an instructor-led virtual learning experience that effectively combines demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises to reinforce learning.
The class is delivered in 4 (3hour) sessions.
Upon successful completion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Effectively work with editing data within Global Data
- Create a library item
- Create a construction standard
- Customize duct and fittings defaults
- Duplicate labor books
- Factor and evaluate labor tables
- Create and edit correction factors
- Effectively work with Bid Administrator
- Work with Onscreen View Takeoff
- Perform value engineering
- Customize assemblies and menus
- Effectively work with Reports
- Describe the function of Rapid Reports