This instructor-led classroom experience combines product demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises. The class is delivered in four ( three-hour) consecutive sessions.
Upon completion of the course, the implementer will be able to:
- Effectively navigate Trimble AutoBid SheetMetal application.
- Take off ductwork, air distribution systems and duct accessories.
- Create, edit, and take off symbols, assemblies, and other company-specific takeoff items.
- Take off drawings using both OnScreen view with automatic fittings as well as manual audit trail entry.
- Perform value-engineering comparisons by changing specifications and purchase versus fabrication options.
- Generate reports.
- Report to MS Excel via the Rapid Reports option.