The learning objectives focus on equipping participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively use this application in their workplaces.
The mode of instruction features an instructor-led virtual learning experience that effectively combines demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises to reinforce learning. The class is delivered in 4 – 3 hour sessions.
Upon successful completion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Effectively navigate the application
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively draw with SysQue Systems (Pipe)
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively create spools
- Demonstrate ability to place supports
- Discuss BOM options
- Demonstrate effective methods of searching and updating managed content