The learning objectives focus on equipping participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively use this application in their workplaces.
The mode of instruction features an instructor-led virtual learning experience that effectively combines demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises to reinforce learning. The class is delivered in 3 – 2hour sessions.
Upon successful completion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the three areas of Enterprise Manager (Database, Application and Security Managers)
- Create and modify specifications.
- Create and modify items and assemblies.
- Perform power searches and updates.
- Create and modify onscreen takeoff pads