The learning objectives will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively use this application in their workplaces.
The mode of instruction features an instructor-led virtual learning experience that effectively combines demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises to reinforce learning. The class is delivered through 4 (2 hour) regularly scheduled sessions.
Upon successful completion of training, participants will be able to:
- Create and manage multiple job folders.
- Modify program defaults to improve consistency and ease of use.
- Create and manage screen & report Styles.
- Create and manage multiple bid summaries.
- Demonstrate the merging of takeoff using two methods (enhanced and job).
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively use the bid breakdown (with or without cost allocations applied).
- Demonstrate the procedure to export data from the Trimble Accubid platform.