The course features 3 modules of learning with learning objectives that focus on acquiring the basic skills of managing an Accubid Classic database.
The mode of instruction features an instructor-led virtual learning experience that effectively combines demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises to reinforce learning.
Learning Objectives - Database Management Fundamentals (Modules 1 - 3)
Upon successful completion of training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the structure of the item database, common assembly database, designation, and specialized takeoff libraries.
- Effectively create and modify items, common assemblies, and takeoff libraries.
- Competently create, save, and run database queries.
- Create, save, and apply screen styles.
- Effectively create, save, modify, and assign sort codes to items.
- Describe and demonstrate methods for updating material pricing in databases.