The instruction takes place in an instructor-led web-based environment with an approach that effectively combines demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises to reinforce learning. The instruction is delivered over 4 – 3hr sessions.
Upon successful completion of training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the workflow through Trimble® Accubid software.
- Create and modify project and global default jobs.
- Understand and navigate the item and common assembly databases.
- Perform takeoff using 8 of the available modes of takeoff.
- Perform functions within the Extension screen.
- Complete the closing process of an estimate through the bid closing screens: Direct labor through to Quoted Material.
- Complete a change order using the Totals screen.