The layout training takes place in an instructor-led classroom with an approach that effectively combines demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises to reinforce learning. The instruction is delivered over 2 consecutive days.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to effectively operate a current model of Trimble MEP Robotic Total Station in their workplaces.
Upon successful completion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Effectively layout points using the system hardware, software, and accessories
- Demonstrate basic competency with tablet controller and software (Trimble Field Link)
- Describe the importance of site control
- Describe best practices of system maintenance and storage
- Effectively troubleshoot system software and hardware