The learning objectives will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively use this application in their workplaces.
The instruction takes place in an instructor-led classroom with an approach that effectively combines demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises to reinforce learning. The instruction is delivered over 2 consecutive days.
Upon successful completion of training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the workflow through Trimble Accubid Enterprise Estimating software.
- Create and modify projects.
- Create and modify Designation takeoffs.
- Perform takeoff of items and assemblies using both a specification-driven and non-specification driven approaches.
- Work effectively with the features in the Extension screen.
- Effectively close an estimate by completing data entry in all the screens between Field Labor through to Quoted Material.
- Complete an estimate on the Final Pricing screen.
- Describe the procedure to creating multiple bid summaries.