The instructional delivery method features an instructor-led classroom experience. This approach combines product demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises. The class duration is two consecutive days.
Upon successful completion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Effectively navigate Trimble® DuctDesigner 3D® – CAD and Data Editor.
- Describe the workflow through Trimble® DuctDesigner 3D®.
- Effectively draw duct and fittings.
- Effectively work with duct standards.
- Create, modify, and copy library items.
- Work effectively with symbols.
- Describe how data can be exported to a number of supported applications.
Participants must have experience using recent versions of AutoCAD (2011/12/13) or AutoCAD MEP. Students that do not possess a basic proficiency with AutoCAD will be at a severe disadvantage.