The instruction takes place in an instructor-led classroom with an approach that effectively combines demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises to reinforce learning. The instruction is delivered over 2 consecutive days.
Upon successful completion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the workflow through Trimble® Accubid Classic Estimating software.
- Create and modify default jobs.
- Create and complete new estimate job files.
- Understand and navigate the item and common assembly databases.
- Perform takeoff using 8 of the available modes of takeoff.
- Understand and perform functions within the Extension screen.
- Understand the bid closing screens and their functions: Direct Labor through to Quoted Material.
- Understand the Final Pricing screen.