The small class sizes are instructor-led, hands-on experiences that provide attendees with a rich and rewarding experience to improve their knowledge and understanding. The result of which will be increased productivity gains in the workplace. The course is delivered over two consecutive days.
Upon successful completion of the training lab, participants will be able to:
- Manage their job schedules.
- Create and modify job settings.
- Understand advanced database management topics.
- Understand and demonstrate advanced takeoff topics and procedures.
- Understand and perform various functions within the Extension screen.
- Accurately allocate costs to multi-level breakdowns.
- Understand the bid closing screens and their functions: Direct Labor through to Quoted Material.
- Accurately demonstrate the creation and modification of multiple bid summaries.
- Accurately demonstrate the functions of the Bid Breakdown screen.
- Understand and demonstrate features to export information from Accubid.