Students will be introduced to the basics of performing takeoff, generating reports and creating bids. This instructor-led classroom experience combines product demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises. The class duration is three consecutive days.
Upon completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Effectively navigate Trimble® AutoBid® Mechanical application
- Take off drawings using techniques learned and practiced in the class
- Modify data tables to accurately reflects the company’s method of doing business
- Create, edit, and take off symbols, assemblies, and other company-specific takeoff items
- Effectively generate reports
Students without prior experience are encouraged to take online introductory training prior to attending the course.