Increase productivity, improve efficiencies and win more jobs
We hope you can join us at Bluejacket Brewery in Washington, D.C. on April 25th for our FREE Technology Solutions Workshop!
Hosted by Trimble MEP experts, you’ll learn about cutting-edge technologies in the construction industry through interactive discussion and demonstrations. Become familiar with the benefits of 3D laser scanning, field layout technologies, and CAD detailing, utilizing SysQue.
11:00AM - 12:15PM Introduction to Trimble MEP Solutions
12:15PM - 1:00PM Lunch
1:00PM - 3:30PM Hands-on Demo Stations
3:30PM - 5:00PM Questions & Happy Hour
300 Tingey Street SE
Washington, D.C. 20003
What to Expect
Field Layout Technologies
Trimble MEP experts present the latest cutting-edge layout technologies in the construction industry. The latest release of Trimble Field Link for MEP is the definitive construction layout solution for the MEP contractor, no matter your layout instrument:
Do you currently use Trimble layout solutions? If so, come and get refreshed on the use of your layout tool and pick up on some tips and tricks you might not be aware of!
3D Laser Scanning
Learn how 3D laser scanning technologies are being utilized by MEP contractors and engineers in a BIM-driven industry.
- Create your own 3D models from scan data
- Collect as-built information
- Perform visual clash detection with existing conditions
- Implement QA/QC requirements
Overview of MEP detailing solutions including SysQue - the latest addition to our MEP portfolio
Whether you are new to BIM and don’t know where to start, or have been utilizing BIM processes for years, Trimble has the detailing solutions, created specifically for MEP contractors, to help take your BIM practices to the next level.
- Revit - If you are using Revit for design, then Trimble SysQue is your go-to for all your detailing needs. SysQue provides MEP designers and contractors with a seamless workflow from design to fabrication to construction while providing a high-level of detail within your model.
- AutoCAD - If you are just getting started with BIM and utilizing AutoCAD then Trimble PipeDesigner and DuctDesigner 3D can help you accelerate your BIM adoption.
- AutoCAD MEP - If you are utilizing AutoCAD MEP then you can take advantage of design-build workflows between AutoCAD MEP and EC-CAD